25. MayMay. 2019 02:00pm - 05:00pm Pacific/Auckland
Through the lens of League of Legends, we'll explore how online competitive gaming, in a supported learning environment, can foster young people’s holistic development, mental health and wellbeing.
In this workshop you will:
- discuss the role gaming plays in a young person’s life
- understand the importance of health and balance
- appreciate how a supported learning environment can foster child development, mental health and wellbeing
- consider the role of the teacher and parent, and how this can be applied in your school setting and community.
These workshops will require participation in a range of activities that require light physical activity so please dress accordingly (flat soled shoes, comfortable and flexible clothing etc).
This event is produced in conjunction with Porirua City Council and Arepa Gamers Club.
You should be present for the whole duration of this event.
Event is in progress
LocationWHITIREIA NEW ZEALAND, E103/104, 3 WI NEERA DRIVE, ELSDON, PORIRUA, NEW ZEALAND
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
stec_replace_min / stec_replace_max °stec_replace_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by Forecast.io